• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sedahren

Sedahren

Neophyte

• 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

WHO?
We're Milton Keynes RPG Club. Find out more about us at https://www.mk-rpg.org.uk.

WHEN?
Saturday 16th September 2017 Doors open at 9.00am, first games start at 10.00am. We'll finish at 11.00pm.

WHAT?
Any roleplaying or board game. You want to play it, bring it along and run it. A full list of games on offer is on the Concrete Cow games page.

If you want to run a game, let us know and we'll put it on the list.

WHO'LL BE THERE?
Traders
Leisure Games
If you have something in particular you'd like to buy at Concrete Cow, either contact the trader directly, or contact us and we'll pass the message on.

Gamers
More importantly, there's all the fantastic games gamers who'll be there and all the fantastic games you'll bring along. If you let us know what you're planning to run, we'll put it on the Concrete Cow games page.

Please take a look at the games page for details of the signup system.

(Note that for child protection reasons, under-18s will need to be accompanied by an adult at Concrete Cow.)

WHERE?
The Old Bath House, Wolverton, in the north-west corner of Milton Keynes. The full address is:

The Old Bath House
205 Stratford Road
Wolverton
Milton Keynes
MK12 5RL

HOW MUCH?
£5.00. The costs will just be to cover the cost of hiring the hall. Under 18s are free, but note that we can't take responsibility for them.

GOOD CAUSES?
We'll be supporting the Alzheimer's Society again with a charity raffle. If you have prizes you'd like to donate, please contact me.

#2 Ianp

Ianp

Neophyte

• 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:30 AM

Hi there, 

I'd like to run the following for Cthulhu Dark: 

"Pittsburgh, 1937. American tycoon Andrew Mellon is in the process of buying a rare and valuable painting by the Italian Renaissance painter Giorgione. It will be part of his legacy, and form part of the collection which he intends to leave to the National Gallery in Washington. But is the painting really by Giorgione? Or does it hide within it a darker secret? The PCs (all members of Mellon's immediate family) may follow the clues through a series of paintings to discover at the end the horrific truth." 

I'd like to run this in the afternoon slot - 3 - 5 players. The scenario's name is "A Head of his Time". 

Thanks!

Ianp

#3 Sedahren

Sedahren

Neophyte

• 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

Thanks for the game, I've added it to the page! See you on Saturday!

#4 Ianp

Ianp

Neophyte

• 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

Thanks for putting it up! But it is "A Head of his Time", not A Head of his Game. Any chance of correcting that before Saturday? The pun is deliberate! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Convention