2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnDi

JohnDi

Neophyte

• Old Patron
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:38 AM

Greetings everyone,

As my first post on this forum I will be solliciting you for input - at the last possible moment of course - for an idea that came to me after reading the Dreams in the Witch House today.

Sadly I do not have a group to play but these days there is a plethora of Mythos based board games so the sadness is somewhat lessened. I recently got Arkham Horror for the second time, I sold it a few years ago because of the length of sessions however the call of Cthulhu & co was just too strong to resist. I have the base game, Innsmouth Horror, the King in Yellow and Curse of the Dark Paharaoh.

Since tomorrow is Walpurgis night, I intend to have a little Witch House celebration.

My plan is to play the base game against Nyarlathothep, using the Keziah Mason herald.

The investigators will begin the game at the Witch House with father Iwanicki as a special guest ally!

Any idea on how to make this more wtchousey?

Edited by JohnDi, 30 April 2017 - 12:40 AM.

#2 JohnDi

JohnDi

Neophyte

• Old Patron
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

Ah well... We got mauled by an assorted variety of monsters in between trips to jail (for impersonating bursars), the asylum (for messing with Shoggoths) and the hospital (running screaming out of the place after seeing the mangled corpse of an investigator just to get ambushed by roaming monsters then getting back to the hospital...). Great fun.

#3 lordof1

lordof1

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

The important thing is that you had fun. Never mind the world. The Yoggies never worry about that in their campaigns.

'Hi, I'm Nick Marsh. You may remember me from such classics as 'The Pale God', or 'Shadows by Gaslight - episode 3'!'
http://lordof1.blogspot.com - News from a Vet on the Front Line