2 replies to this topic

#1 smeeprocket

smeeprocket

Master

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

Hey Gang,

So Contessa, a group that spotlights Women, PoC, LGBTQIA+ Folx, and the Disabled as GMs is running a full weekend from April 28-30th for International tabletop day. (Which you should look into regardless.) For this, I am running a one shot Cathulhu game complete with pregens. I want up to four players, have two so far though one hasn't actually contacted me.

This is the event for my game on Facebook:

https://www.facebook...24813067555925/

And the event list in general:

https://www.facebook...21739224825899/

Anyone can play, and I'd love to have some more players. It's on a first come first serve basis.

Amy - smeeprocket@gmail.com

#2 dce

dce

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

Sounds like a very worthy event ... and it's always great to see more Cathulhu getting played.

FYI: for this particular forum, "PoC" is a slightly confusing term to use -- since here it usually refers to "Paul of Cthulhu" (the forum owner) rather than the broader term ("Person of Colour"). When I first read this I though, "huh, Paul has an entire group of pro-diversity gamers spotlighting him ...?".

All the best on your game!

Dean (from Adelaide)

FREE high-quality Call of Cthulhu scenarios in PDF: cthulhureborn.wordpress.com

#3 smeeprocket

smeeprocket

Master

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:36 AM

Sounds like a very worthy event ... and it's always great to see more Cathulhu getting played.

FYI: for this particular forum, "PoC" is a slightly confusing term to use -- since here it usually refers to "Paul of Cthulhu" (the forum owner) rather than the broader term ("Person of Colour"). When I first read this I though, "huh, Paul has an entire group of pro-diversity gamers spotlighting him ...?".

All the best on your game!

Dean (from Adelaide)

haha okay, thanks for the tip. I'll use the full term in the future,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Convention, Looking for Group