• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 asnys

asnys

Master

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:28 PM

I have some items that, for various reasons, are surplus to requirements. I'm interested in trading for Cthulhu Mythos and Lovecraft-related fiction and non-fiction prose - not for game stuff, sorry. I'm especially interested in zines and anything from before 1990, but I'll take anything I don't have yet; my tastes are pretty undiscriminating. Here's what I have available for trade:

• Cthulhu's Heirs. Chaosium edition. TP. Good condition.
  • Cthulhu's Reign. DAW edition. MMP. Good condition.
  • The Disciples of Cthulhu. DAW edition of 1976. MMP. Ex-library copy; the exterior is quite battered and the front cover is held on with tape, but the interior is fine.
  • Lovecraft, H. P. Dagon and other Macabre Tales. Arkham House edition. HC. This is the first edition, first printing from Arkham House in 1965. Unfortunately, it's not in very good condition: it's ex-library, there are a few stray pen marks in the table of contents, and the pages are very slightly warped, as though it got damp at some point. However, the binding is intact, and it's still perfectly readable; it just feels weird - the pages are sort of stiff.
  • Necrofile #12, Spring 1994. Pamphlet. Yellowed, has a few very small stains, but everything is present and legible and the binding is in good shape.
  • Niswander, Adam. The Charm. Integra Press edition. HC. Ex-library copy, otherwise good condition.
  • Serpent Moon. TP. This is an RPG item that I acquired under the mistaken impression it was fiction. Unfortunately, it's water-damaged: everything is still legible and the binding is intact, but it definitely got wet at some point.
  • Tales of the Lovecraft Mythos. Ballantine edition. TP. Good condition.
  • Tynes, John. Delta Green: The Rules of Engagement. TP. Good condition.

HC: Hardcover; TP: Trade Paperback; MMP: Mass Market Paperback.

And I also have a few items which are just free to good homes - if you want any of the following, just PM me your address and I'll mail them, I just want to see them go to someone who will appreciate them:

• Howard, Robert E. Cthulhu: The Mythos and Kindred Horrors. MMP. This is a collection of Robert Howard's horror fiction; I will supply a list of the stories on request. Cover is a little worn but otherwise good condition.
  • Lumley, Brian. The Clock of Dreams. Jove edition. MMP. Good condition.
  • Lumley, Brian. In the Moons of Borea. Jove edition. MMP. Cover is a little worn but otherwise good condition.
  • Lumley, Brian. Spawn of the Winds. Grafton edition. MMP. Cover is a little worn but otherwise good condition.

I will happily provide further details for any of these items on request.

Edited by asnys, 30 January 2017 - 01:25 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Collector