2 replies to this topic

#1 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,419 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:30 PM

AireCon is a Yorkshire-based board games convention that's sprung up in the past few years. If you've listened to previous Cthulhu Breakfast Club episodes you will have heard the hosts talk about it.

AireCon IV is taking place at the Harrogate International Centre, on the 10-12 March, 2017 and The CBC will be there hosting (possibly live) podcasts during the event.

If you're planning on going, I look forward to seeing you there.

#2 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:38 PM

Starts tomorrow. If you're attending, do stop by the YSDC/CBC table and say hello!

#3 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to see us during the convention. I managed to do a few recordings while at the event, and here they are (also out on our podcast feed):

AireCon IV: Tableside Conversations

YSDC podcast hosts attend the AireCon IV board games convention in Harrogate and this is the resulting chat at the Yoggie table, with guest, RogerBW (of Improvised Radio Theatre - With Dice).

AireCon IV: 3D Printing for Games

I talk to RogerBW further about 3D printing game accessories - its utility and possibilities.

AireCon IV: Organiser Interview

I interview Mark Cooke, founder and co-organiser of AireCon, about the event.

AireCon IV: The Cthulhu Hack Interview

A conversation with Paul Baldowski, the author of The Cthulhu Hack RPG.

AireCon IV: MontiDots Interview

I talk to Simon Todd of MontiDots about his Lovecraftian/Jamesian/Christie-inspired scenarios: The Fenworthy Inheritance and The Smoking Mirror.

airecon-2017-map-pass.jpg airecon-4-montidots-interview.jpg  airecon-2017-crowd.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Convention, Podcast