160 replies to this topic

#21 christian

christian

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:53 PM

Hoping Sans Detour will help. They were very eager to help out Oscar, and did a great job. Only problem is that they are working very hard on their own version 7. Should you need me to contact Christian Grussi IRL, no problem

christian lehmann

#22 Azimuth

Azimuth

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:52 PM

I'm finding this a bit hard to follow, but it looks like there are new, cheaper tiers that are equivalent to earlier, more expensive ones - eg.:

$100 - HARD TARGETS: The Agent's Handbook full-color hardback; the Agent's Handbook in PDF; and all the new PDFs that are listed under "Add-On Rewards Funded by This Project". See the main project description for details on getting additional books and downloads, and notes about international shipping. In the book's acknowledgements we'll thank you by the name you choose.

vs.

$150 - AGENT'S HARDBACK AND EVERY PDF: The Agent's Handbook in full-color hardback, its PDF, and all the books and downloads funded by this project in PDF, delivered as they are available. (Does not include THE FALL OF DELTA GREEN.) In the book's acknowledgements we'll thank you by the name you choose. See the main project description for details on getting additional books and downloads, and notes about international shipping. In the book's acknowledgements we'll thank you by the name you choose.

There's also a new $80 RISING THREATS level that seems to replicate the older $100 EVERY SINGLE PDF / EVERY SINGLE NEW PDF level.

Edit: Ah, nope, it's not that at all:

"What is the difference between the $100 Hard Targets level and the $150 Hardback and Every PDF level?"

Hard Targets: AH book, AH PDF all add-on PDFs (not the other new books in PDF). $100

Hardback and Every PDF: AH book, AH PDF, all books in PDF funded by the project $150.

Edited by Azimuth, 30 September 2015 - 09:07 PM.

#23 dennisd

dennisd

Master

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:51 PM

Here's a product matrix to clear any confusion up.

Matrix.jpg

Cheers

DENNIS DETWILLER - Game Designer - Artist - Writer

#24 clockworkjoe

clockworkjoe

Master

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:55 AM

I'm finding this a bit hard to follow, but it looks like there are new, cheaper tiers that are equivalent to earlier, more expensive ones - eg.:

$100 - HARD TARGETS: The Agent's Handbook full-color hardback; the Agent's Handbook in PDF; and all the new PDFs that are listed under "Add-On Rewards Funded by This Project". See the main project description for details on getting additional books and downloads, and notes about international shipping. In the book's acknowledgements we'll thank you by the name you choose.

vs.

$150 - AGENT'S HARDBACK AND EVERY PDF: The Agent's Handbook in full-color hardback, its PDF, and all the books and downloads funded by this project in PDF, delivered as they are available. (Does not include THE FALL OF DELTA GREEN.) In the book's acknowledgements we'll thank you by the name you choose. See the main project description for details on getting additional books and downloads, and notes about international shipping. In the book's acknowledgements we'll thank you by the name you choose.

There's also a new $80 RISING THREATS level that seems to replicate the older $100 EVERY SINGLE PDF / EVERY SINGLE NEW PDF level.

Edit: Ah, nope, it's not that at all:

Hi everyone,

This is Ross Payton from Role Playing Public Radio -  I'm helping Arc Dream promote the Kickstarter, including answering questions about it. 

"Rising Threats" is the current version of  EVERY SINGLE PDF / EVERY SINGLE NEW PDF  reward, adjusted to make it more of a steal. Anyone who pledged $100 for Every PDF tier would be smart to instead pledge $80 for the Rising Threats tier. They can use that extra $20 to get other rewards if they want.

#25 Munchezuma

Munchezuma

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationLemont, Pennsylvania

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

So I am really feeling like I have failed my Library Use roll here. I had gotten confused about the differences, if any, between Hard Targets and Agent's Hardback and Every PDF. However, it looks like Hard Targets has vanished?

#26 FreddieF

FreddieF

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDurham, UK

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:18 PM

Yeah, they might have made a mistake with Hard Targets. I managed to snag one of these pledge levels (and upping it for the CO book and FoDG, because I've decided I might as well just get the physical copies, shipping be damned), which appears to have capped out at 5 before being marked as all gone.

The Keepers of the Woods for Trail of Cthulhu is available now - download it here.

Those Within for Call of Cthulhu 7e - coming to a convention near you soon...

@freddiefoulds ; Visit my blog: Arcana Obscura

#27 Azimuth

Azimuth

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:36 PM

Yeah, they might have made a mistake with Hard Targets. I managed to snag one of these pledge levels (and upping it for the CO book and FoDG, because I've decided I might as well just get the physical copies, shipping be damned), which appears to have capped out at 5 before being marked as all gone.

Yep, it was a mistake: https://twitter.com/...342986354974720

Was considering going for that level, too :)

#28 clockworkjoe

clockworkjoe

Master

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:22 PM

Big news for the Kickstarter! https://www.kickstar...e/posts/1370001

Case Officer's Handbook PDF Coming at $100K

Right this minute we're at just over $93K.

When we hit $95K, we unlock Operational History, a PDF book with a deep timeline of the world of Delta Green.

Then at $100K, we unlock the PDF edition of the Case Officer's Handbook. The Case Officer's Handbook is an expanded core book. It includes everything from the Agent’s Handbook as its first half, plus chapters on quickly building mysteries and horrifying adventures; running Delta Green campaigns; customizing the setting and the Delta Green organization itself; creating new supernatural effects, spells, psychic powers, and alien artifacts; creating new monsters and cults; and some of the key cults, rival organizations, and factions that the Game Moderator can draw into games. The GM chapters aren’t just spells and monsters that any player can read about and memorize; they’re tools for customizing your game to keep players guessing and keep them scared.

At $110K we'll unlock "ARCHINT," a new collection of new artifacts and spells created using the guidelines in the Case Officer's Handbook.

At $120K we'll unlock the full-color hardback printing of the Case Officer's Handbook.

At $130K we'll unlock the Delta Green Game Moderator's Screen, which will come with short "quickstart" rules to teach new players fast, and a short starter scenario to begin play immediately.

And we have some great things planned beyond that.

The Fall of Delta Green in PDF

Thanks to Pelgrane Press, we can now offer The Fall of Delta Green as a PDF add-on! In fact we're going to include it in the following reward tiers at no additional cost:

"Every Single PDF"
"Every Single New PDF"
"Operator With Every PDF"
"Agent's Hardback and Every PDF"
"Alphonse Lives!"
Everyone else can get a copy as an add-on reward. Just add $25 to your pledge. At the end of the project we'll ask what add-ons you want.

New Reward chart here:

rewards-v2.jpg

#29 Taavi

Taavi

3-Dimensional Shambler

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  • LocationPnakotus, Australia

Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:35 AM

I think I'll wait til they reach 120 and the interrelationship between the existing tiers and the case officer's handbook is made more clear.

"Brainstorming DG/COC things without you would be like trying to hunt badgers with a borzoi." - Panchakahq Avatar from Habitica.com. RPGamify your life today!

#30 FreddieF

FreddieF

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDurham, UK

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:41 AM

Pelgrane has announce this morning in Page XX that Fall of Delta Green will be made open for preorder following the Kickstarter. While you might end up getting your copy after everyone else, this might be a better option for UK based fans worried about international shipping, as Pelgrane will most likely ship it out of their UK warehouse.

The Keepers of the Woods for Trail of Cthulhu is available now - download it here.

#31 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,382 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:13 PM

The Kickstarter just went over the $100,000 mark.

#32 TrippyHippy

TrippyHippy

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:38 PM

I think I'll wait til they reach 120 and the interrelationship between the existing tiers and the case officer's handbook is made more clear.

It's a bit confusing admittedly, but the FAQ at the bottom just basically says you need to add $10 for a PDF or $20 for a hardcopy extra to convert an Agents Handbook to a Case Officers book.

And the Case Officers add on is now available at $100K. It'll be full colour at $120K.

#33 FreddieF

FreddieF

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDurham, UK

Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:43 PM

Case Officers Handbook is now available as an add on in PDF (which I assume will be full colour). The full colour hardcover isn't unlocked until the Kickstarter reaches 120k

Edited by xthawx, 02 October 2015 - 02:44 PM.

#34 GBSteve

GBSteve

Breakfast Clubber

• Super Moderator
  • 4,092 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:01 PM

Pelgrane has announce this morning in Page XX that Fall of Delta Green will be made open for preorder following the Kickstarter. While you might end up getting your copy after everyone else, this might be a better option for UK based fans worried about international shipping, as Pelgrane will most likely ship it out of their UK warehouse.

You might get UK shipping but Pelgrane definitely don't have a warehouse in their lair in South London (which I like to call Pelgrane Towers).

Come read about Dreamhounds of Paris actually being played.

The Armitage Files, now with added Ennie Award.
Cthulhu Britannica: London Box Set, now with Golden Geek runner-up award.

#35 FreddieF

FreddieF

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDurham, UK

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:34 PM

You might get UK shipping but Pelgrane definitely don't have a warehouse in their lair in South London (which I like to call Pelgrane Towers).

Apologies - UK distributor as opposed to warehouse!

#36 clockworkjoe

clockworkjoe

Master

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:57 PM

New stretch goals announced! From https://www.kickstar...e/posts/1370674

Upcoming Goals

At $105K, "DOWN IN THE DELTA": Adam Scott Glancy's story of Delta Green confronting horrors in New Orleans, told as emails to A-Cell from an unhappy agent. Available FREE to all backers.
At $110K, "ARCHINT": A new collection of new artifacts and spells created using the guidelines in the Case Officer's Handbook. ADD-ON COST: $5, PDF only. PDF included in tiers that get "All New PDFs Funded by This Project."
At $115K, "THE CHILDREN OF ATLACH-NACHA": A horrifying new threat for Delta Green.Available FREE to all backers.
At $120K, A COLOR HARDBACK PRINTING OF THE CASE OFFICER'S HANDBOOK: At this level we'll print a full-color hardback edition of the Case Officer's Handbook. ADD-ON COST: $70 for the hardback and the PDF. (If you already pledged $30 above your Reward Tier to get it in PDF, just boost your pledge another $40 to get the hardback too.) When we meet this goal you can upgrade your Agent's Handbook if you wish. See the FAQ.
At $125K, "PROTOCOLS: THE UNRIPENED FRUIT": A report on ways for Delta Green agents to deal with unwanted corpses. Available FREE to all backers.
AT $130K, GAME MODERATOR'S SCREEN WITH QUICKSTART RULES AND STARTER SCENARIO: A GM screen for your table, short "quickstart" rules to teach new players fast, and a short starter scenario to begin play immediately. Available in print and PDF, price to be announced as we get closer. PDF included in tiers that get "All New PDFs Funded by This Project."
At $135K, "MAKING HORROR SCENARIOS": Suggestions and examples for creating horror for your players in Delta Green. Available FREE to all backers.
At $140K, "ICONOCLASTS": A new scenario by Adam Scott Glancy, wherein Delta Green learns of the repercussions of ISIS zealots destroying artifacts that were better left alone. ADD-ON COST: $5, PDF only. PDF included in tiers that get "All New PDFs Funded by This Project."
At $150K, "THE STAR CHAMBER": A new scenario by Greg Stolze, wherein Delta Green agents must untangle conflicting narratives from a mission that went very wrong. Greg calls it Delta Green meets Rashomon. ADD-ON COST: $5, PDF only. PDF included in tiers that get "All New PDFs Funded by This Project."
At $160K, "IN THE COURT OF THE YELLOW KING": A short play by John Scott Tynes.Available FREE to all backers.
At $170K, "I HAVE SEEN THE YELLOW SIGN":A look the challenges of containing the King in Yellow "infection" in the Information Age. Available FREE to all backers.
At $180K: IMPOSSIBLE LANDSCAPES IN PDF: A sourcebook and full-length campaign where Delta Green agents face the influence of the King in Yellow, written by Dennis Detwiller with Daniel Harms, Robin Laws, and John Scott Tynes. ADD-ON COST: $20, PDF only. PDF included in tiers that get "All New PDFs Funded by This Project."
At $190K, "THE LAST SHOW": A short story of Delta Green and the King in Yellow. Available FREE to all backers.
At $200K, A COLOR HARDBACK PRINTING OF IMPOSSIBLE LANDSCAPES! This will be a beauty. ADD-ON COST: $50 for the hardback and the PDF. (If you already pledged $20 above your Reward Tier to get it in PDF, just boost your pledge another $30 to get the hardback too.)

#37 clockworkjoe

clockworkjoe

Master

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:48 PM

The print version of the Case Officer's Handbook has been funded! Let's keep this going :D https://www.kickstar...ame/description

#38 JeffErwin

JeffErwin

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationMonterey, California

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:51 PM

I'm confused. Does "Rising Threats" include the Case Officer's Handbook in pdf or is that an add-on?

#39 clockworkjoe

clockworkjoe

Master

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:55 PM

I'm confused. Does "Rising Threats" include the Case Officer's Handbook in pdf or is that an add-on?

Yes it does include the CO Handbook in PDF.  Look at the section called Add-On Rewards Funded by This Project - every PDF in that section is part of Rising Threats. 

#40 JeffErwin

JeffErwin

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationMonterey, California

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:06 PM

Yes it does include the CO Handbook in PDF.  Look at the section called Add-On Rewards Funded by This Project - every PDF in that section is part of Rising Threats. 

Why is it an option? It seems to be identical to the $100 level, but the latter clearly includes the COM.

Edited by JeffErwin, 04 October 2015 - 10:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Delta Green, Fundraiser