Photo
- - - - -

Masks of Nyarlathotep Companion Kickstarter now live!

Fundraiser

• Please log in to reply
751 replies to this topic

#361 jorune

jorune

Community Patron

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:07 AM

Thank you, here's to the release of a significant addition to the game and fan created works.

#362 Graham

Graham

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

Looking forward to reading my copy when it arrives.

"If you do good, you'll live forever, if you do bad you'll die hearing a single note for I am the one true sound...", Fragment found in a cult hideout.

#363 Black-Seal-Editor

Black-Seal-Editor

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

The Great Despatch has begun!

39 hardbacks ordered today. More to come in the following days.

I'm ordering by pledge level and backer number. The books should start leaving the printers in 7 days and entering the postal system. UK hardback backers will be receiving theirs via UPS. Not sure about overseas backers as the system doesn't say which carrier is used. UK UPS usage is based on personal experience.

I will update each backer with a personal confirmation via the KS system.

Edited by Black-Seal-Editor, 04 May 2017 - 07:52 PM.

Adam Crossingham
Publisher & Editor-in-Chief
Sixtystone Press Limited

#364 hamster

hamster

Community Patron

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

I'm ordering by pledge level and backer number. The books should start leaving the printers in 7 days and entering the postal system. UK hardback backers will be receiving theirs via UPS. Not sure about overseas backers as the system doesn't say which carrier is used. UK UPS usage is based on personal experience.

oooooh, I'm backer number 35 at M'weru's Groom level, so hopefully I won't have too long to wait now!!!

#365 Pookie

Pookie

Greater Servitor

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:12 AM

We demand photographs as proof of arrival!

Pookie -- Editor & Reviewer; Editor for Sixtystone Press

See http://rlyehreviews.blogspot.com/ for reviews
"Home again, home again, Yiggety Yig... Goo-ood evening, Quetzalcoatl."

#366 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,128 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:10 AM

The first person to post a photo here of their print edition in hand will get a small prize from us!

(The usual suspects, advance copy holders and crazy_cat being exempt. ;-))

#367 Graham

Graham

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

I will keep checking my email for the news.

"If you do good, you'll live forever, if you do bad you'll die hearing a single note for I am the one true sound...", Fragment found in a cult hideout.

#368 sasori

sasori

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

I had an email in my inbox stating my copy had been posted. I'm super excited about this, but also slightly concerned. I know all the addresses were placed in by hand, but it seems there was a copy-paste error in mine. It shows my address in Montreal, then my postcode, then Farnborough, GU14 7QA after that.

I hope this doesn't lead to too much confusion with the postal services. I'll be sure to let you know if and when it arrives. I just wanted to give you a heads up on the address error in the email. (I wasn't sure the best way to contact people, but saw that Black Seal Editor answers here regularly, also posted on the Kickstarter.).

#369 Graham

Graham

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:24 PM

I had an email in my inbox stating my copy had been posted.

I just checked my email and I have not received such a message.

#370 Black-Seal-Editor

Black-Seal-Editor

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:14 PM

I had an email in my inbox stating my copy had been posted. I'm super excited about this, but also slightly concerned. I know all the addresses were placed in by hand, but it seems there was a copy-paste error in mine. It shows my address in Montreal, then my postcode, then Farnborough, GU14 7QA after that.

This is not a cut and paste error, but a result of plain text non-formatting. The postal agencies have received the correct address. The shipping address and billing address are included in the email and run into each because there is no RTF or HTML formatting. The shipping address is to the left of the billing address.

More importantly the second to last line includes the shipping method and the tracking ID so you can track your parcel.

HTH.

I just checked my email and I have not received such a message.

Unless you were the unlimited hardback level, you won't have yet.

If you were, it depends when Lightning Source processes and sends out the confirmation email to me. I'm doing them as they arrive.
Adam Crossingham
Sixtystone Press Limited

#371 sasori

sasori

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

Thanks for the rapid reply, I was just a bit worried when I saw it, now I am at ease.

;)

Edited by sasori, 09 May 2017 - 02:11 PM.

#372 jorune

jorune

Community Patron

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:58 PM

The Advance Print Copy with the Masks Companion, front and back, followed by the Titles Credit page in the Companion.

Front plate
Backplate
Title Credit

#373 Black-Seal-Editor

Black-Seal-Editor

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:30 PM

I'm getting quite a few delivery notifications now. I hope you are all enjoying the book.

Adam Crossingham
Sixtystone Press Limited

#374 StephanieMcAlea

StephanieMcAlea

Lesser Servitor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:56 PM

Looking forward to getting mine. ☺

#375 hamster

hamster

Community Patron

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:00 PM

Looking forward to getting mine. ☺

Me too, this is one of the few Kickstarters that I've avoided digging into the PDF, just because I want to have this gigantic tome actually in my hands before I dedicate the weeks it'll take me to read it all!

#376 littleo

littleo

Community Patron

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:02 PM

I'm a bit confused about which books are currently going out- the lower pledge levels, or the higher pledge levels? I am in at the M'weru's Groom 2 level.

Mike D

Edited by littleo, 09 May 2017 - 11:06 PM.

#377 usmc1855

usmc1855

Master

• Patron
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

It has been delivered!!!!

MON 1a.jpg MON 2a.jpg MON 3a.jpg
MON 4.jpg

Received in Middle Tennessee, USA.

#378 woodnoggin

woodnoggin

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:14 AM

My copy arrived this morning too. Bloody Tongue Edition - hardback. Very nice it is too. I'm not posting a photo, though - that's ably been taken care of by usmc1855.

I was trying to recall when I first heard about this project, I think it was over 10 years ago now! Great to finally have it in my hands. But what am I supposed to eagerly anticipate now?

#379 jcfiala

jcfiala

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:30 AM

My copy arrived this morning too. Bloody Tongue Edition - hardback. Very nice it is too. I'm not posting a photo, though - that's ably been taken care of by usmc1855.

I was trying to recall when I first heard about this project, I think it was over 10 years ago now! Great to finally have it in my hands. But what am I supposed to eagerly anticipate now?

I'm also waiting for my Reaper Bones III rewards - you can help me eagerly anticipate those?

John Fiala

Check out Byakhee, the classic Call of Cthulhu character generator.

#380 cpt_machine

cpt_machine

3-Dimensional Shambler

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • LocationDoncaster, UK

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:18 AM

Arrive do in South Yorkshire just now. Lucky too as I was half asleep. This thing is massive I'm afraid to put it on my shelf.

IMG_6941.JPG

"I have always been my own teacher, and I must confess I am also my favorite pupil"
-Lestat

Captain Machine's UK Gaming Vlog
www.youtube.com/cptmachine

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fundraiser