• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 leetsepeak

leetsepeak

Master

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:22 PM

Anyone working on one of these, or have one handy?

#2 dce

dce

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:04 AM

Chaosium have already announced that they will be releasing fillable PDF versions of the 7e character sheets (which automatically do some of the calculations for you). These are interactive forms created and coded by yours truly.

I'm not sure exactly when they are due to be made available, or how they will be distributed ... but I'm sure that they will be available in time for folks to start running their 7e games using the released rules. MikeM might have a more accurate release date at hand.

Dean (from Adelaide)

FREE high-quality Call of Cthulhu scenarios in PDF: cthulhureborn.wordpress.com

#3 leetsepeak

leetsepeak

Master

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

Thanks, Dean.

I was hoping I could get my hands on one soon. Just got my backer proof and I'm eager to play with character generation.

#4 CAThompson

CAThompson

Greater Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts
  • LocationChengdu, China

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:33 AM

Chaosium have already announced that they will be releasing fillable PDF versions of the 7e character sheets (which automatically do some of the calculations for you). These are interactive forms created and coded by yours truly.

Thank you for making them.

My big question is will they support adding and subtracting skills? I'd love to play The Laundry but I'm not quite sold on the system as Cubicle 7 has it and I'd like to use the 7th ed stuffs for it.

#5 dce

dce

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

I guess most people would have already seen the news (on Kickstarter update or Chaosium newsletter) but the interactive versions of the 7e character sheets have now been released.

You can get fillable sheets for both 1920s and Modern era by scooting over to this page. Both sheets are offered in two versions -- a "full autocalc" version and a "basic autocalc" version. Effectively the former is the fully-featured interactive sheet which does everything but only works on Adobe Reader (because of the advanced form features it uses). The "Basic" versions are cut-down to work on a broader range of readers.

I hope folks find these sheets helpful to their 7e game!

Dean (from Adelaide)

Edited by dce, 24 September 2014 - 10:46 PM.

FREE high-quality Call of Cthulhu scenarios in PDF: cthulhureborn.wordpress.com

#6 StLRPh

StLRPh

Neophyte

• 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:55 PM

edit: nevermind figured out how to do it.

Edited by StLRPh, 19 August 2016 - 06:07 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CoC 7e