Photo
- - - - -

New Lovecraftian Film (The Unnamable) in production

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,684 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 06:36 PM

I just received this news item, looks interesting!

A new adaptation of Lovecraft's story "The Unnamable" is currently in production in Germany. The first trailer can be downloaded on the official website as Quicktime or as a Windows Media Player file. The web site also features a plot summary, screenshots and other information.

All of the needed scenes have been successfully shot and the movie is now in post-production. The movie has been shot on filmstock in the Super 16mm format, in English with American actors. It will be released on DVD and will be submitted to many genre festivals. The movie is intended to be the most faithful Lovecraft adaption so far. The trailer will be screened at the H.P.Lovecraft Film Festival this year.

Official website:
http://www.the-unnamable.com/

Paul

YSDC Players' Directory

Over 1,500 Players Worldwide

#2 MrFilthyIke

MrFilthyIke

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 11:48 AM

Looks good, lets see if any copies drift into South Florida, or if I will, like everything else with class and taste, have to leave my area to get a copy (ie internet). :?
"The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we
know, but between them, They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen."