• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 red_bus

red_bus

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

Anyone interested? All neatly clipped out from the (sadly, now long out of print) magazines. From back in the days when it was a thriving magazine for lots of different games. They are all in near mint unmarked condition and stored in a binder (in plastic wallets, not punched). Am trimming my Call of Cthulhu collection. Feel free to pm me or post here. :)

I am pretty sure that this is a complete collection. Am happy to be corrected though - here is the list:

WD 42 Cthulhu Now!, Part 1: Skills and Weapons
WD 43 Cthulhu Now!, Part 2: Mini-scenario Outlines: Dial 'H' for Horror, Trail of the Loathsome Slime, Cthulhu Now!
WD 50 The Watchers of Walberswick: England, 1934
WD 56 The Last Log: A far future scenario set on a distant planet
WD 60 The Bleeding Stone of Iphtah: Final scenario of 1984 Games Day CoC Competition, for 3-5 players in Jerusalem
WD 62 Crawling Chaos: Creatures from Brian Lumley's Beneath The Moors
WD 63 Draw the Blinds on Yesterday: Modern-Day Adventure for 2-5 British Characters
WD 64 Crawling Chaos: The Bearers of the Mark - CoC Society
WD 66 Crawling Chaos: Once Risen, Twice Shy, Clues for Tempest Manor
WD 66 The Horse of the Invisible: Scenario
WD 67 Haunters of the Dark: Ghosts, Non-Mythos Adversary
WD 68 Crawling Chaos: Free the Spirit by Graeme Davis
WD 69 The Surrey Enigma: Scenario for 3-5 Characters
WD 70 Crawling Chaos: The Price is Right - Prices in 1920s Britain
WD 71 Cults of the Dark Gods (Continued in WD 73): The Assassins, The Knights Templar
WD 72 Fear of Flying: Scenario for medium to long air journey
WD 72 Crawling Chaos: Recommended Reading - Arcana: The Gemhetep Papyrus, The Sphingien Manuscript
WD 73 Cults of the Dark Gods 2 (Continued from WD*71): Freemasonry, the Bavarian Illuminati & the Nazi Party
WD 74 Gentlemen and Players: A Guide to Creating British Investigators
WD 75 The Heart of the Dark: An Illuminatingly different scenario
WD 77 The Cars That Ate Sanity: 1920s Car Chases
WD 79 Ghost Jackal Kill: Prequel Adventure to GW CoC Scenario The Statue of the Sorcerer
WD 80 Ancient & Modern: A Scenario for Schizophrenic Roleplayers - Part One of an epic adventure across time and space
WD 81 Ancient & Modern: A Scenario for Schizophrenic Roleplayers - Part Two of an epic adventure across time and space
WD 83 Then Everything Went Black: Optional Plot Device Rule for Knocking Out Investigators
WD 86 Curse of the Bone: Modern Scenario in London
WD 87 With a Pinch of Salt: Zombies
WD 88 The Paddington Horror: 1920's Sub-Plot for use when an Investigator is Captured by Cultists
WD 89 Be Afraid... Be Very Afraid: New Phobias
WD 90 Green and Pleasant Language: British Period Slang
WD 90 Lay of the Land (indirect mention)
WD 91 Ghosties & Ghoulies & ... Squid?: Cthulhu Mythos
WD 91 A Hard Act To Follow: Public Order for British-based campaigns
WD 93 Letters From A Foreign Land: Multi-System Adventure for 3-5 PCs
WD 94 Situations Vacant: Alternative Employment - New Careers
WD 97 Trilogy of Terror: Three Cases for CoC, The Book, The Séance, A Capital Offence
WD 99 Spirit of the Mountain: Adventure in Navajo lands of Arizona

#2 Jonathan Wilson

Jonathan Wilson

Keeper of the Silver Gate

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

I would like to know how much they are each? I would definately want issues 97 and 99. Itried to email but it said your box was full.

#3 red_bus

red_bus

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

Oops, not sure why it says that I have no unread messages (and am really not that popular!!). Am really hoping to sell the whole lot in one go as it is nice to get a complete lot of all the articles from WD in one binder. But I suppose that I could break it up. Hmmm, let me see if I can fix the problem with my inbox. ta!

#4 red_bus

red_bus

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

I have now deleted *everything* from my folders (should be clear now). :)

#5 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,296 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:01 PM

Oops, not sure why it says that I have no unread messages.

Depending on your account settings you may have automatically saved copies of your outgoing Private Messages too.

Site Patrons get bigger inboxes and the ability to override the PM quota of other people's accounts.

#6 yockenthwaite

yockenthwaite

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • LocationDundee, Scotland

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

Did you get my PM? I sent it on Sunday, offering to buy the complete set in binder for a certain amount + UK P&P. If you didn't get it can you PM me back? I'm a bit concerned you might have just deleted my message unread! :D

#7 red_bus

red_bus

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

LOL! Yes I have deleted your message (I just kept clicking delete-everything until the screen said zero). So you can tell that I am clearly a bit of an idiot. :) However I do remember reading it (and I think I sent you one as well..?). If you could drop me a quick pm, just so I have your message that would be really cool though!

#8 red_bus

red_bus

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

Once again Paul - you ride to the rescue! Many thanks :)

Depending on your account settings you may have automatically saved copies of your outgoing Private Messages too.

Site Patrons get bigger inboxes and the ability to override the PM quota of other people's accounts.

#9 yockenthwaite

yockenthwaite

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • LocationDundee, Scotland

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:05 PM

LOL! Yes I have deleted your message (I just kept clicking delete-everything until the screen said zero). So you can tell that I am clearly a bit of an idiot. :) However I do remember reading it (and I think I sent you one as well..?). If you could drop me a quick pm, just so I have your message that would be really cool though!

Didn't get one back from you but I've just forwarded on the deleted message I sent yesterday :) Check your PM inbox.

#10 Afraid of the dark

Afraid of the dark

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:10 PM

The only one that is not there is "Crime incorporated." I've got it between Ghost Jackal kill and Ancient and modern. It's organised crime for 20th century RPG's. Three pages on various details that could be used for any game, but does mention Call of Cthulhu, and is relevant. I did exactly the same as you and have a separate folder with it all in. It's quite a folder, as they did some really good sizeable stuff. they really supported it over a long time.
Please have a read of the game "The Sanitarium," on my Blog. Say what you think!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sell