• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#161 SJE

SJE

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

I keep meaning to finish my play test review of Lost in the Lights- it's good stuff with a nice take on what a Mythos Cult would look like in 2014 and where they might operate.

Plus you'll never look at Cirque d'Soliel or The Blue Man Group in the same way again.
Running Curse of Nineveh. Survivor of Horror on the Orient Express @ GenCon2013. Keepered Beyond the Lighthouse of Madness, Shadows of Yog Sothoth: Fight Club, and Innsmouth, Masks of Nyarlathotep in London, World War Cthulhu - Saint Cernouf Sandbox

#162 Black-Seal-Editor

Black-Seal-Editor

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:28 PM

Just checking in, any word yet on the new book?

Sorry, its still in layout. Chris is working hard to get it finished as soon as possible but he has other assignments to juggle as well.

But as Hans says the mss for IW WW2 is finished. We're going to go a different production route for that book so hopefully it will be available by next year.

Adam Crossingham
Publisher & Editor-in-Chief
Sixtystone Press Limited

#163 Gorgon

Gorgon

Keeper of the Silver Gate

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationThe Icy North

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:58 PM

Great news! One print copy of Modern Day will come this way. I'll skip WWII, but I'll eagerly await for Gaslight.

#164 qstor

qstor

Master

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:49 PM

What ever happened to this? I checked drivethrurpg and I and 2 are there but not 3 or 4. 

"I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller...I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me."

Dune

#165 Gorgon

Gorgon

Keeper of the Silver Gate

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationThe Icy North

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:20 PM

What ever happened to this? I checked drivethrurpg and I and 2 are there but not 3 or 4. 

3 and 4 haven't been published yet.

#166 Black-Seal-Editor

Black-Seal-Editor

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:14 AM

Hans has finished the mss for the Gaslight and WW2 volumes. Pookie has edited them. Hans and I have to agree the final picture choices. Then the books go to Chris for layout. They *should* be out in 2016 (fingers crossed!).

Adam Crossingham
Publisher & Editor-in-Chief
Sixtystone Press Limited

#167 HANS

HANS

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:48 PM

Believe us, we'd like to see these out more than anybody! I've just taken a new look at both MSS and I must say I'm very happy with both of them.

In the mean time, I've started working on a number of articles for future publication, and I've started researching for a possible Investigator Weapons 5: Cold War (1950-1990) and Investigator Weapons 6: WWI (1910-1920). With that, I would have covered the entire period between 1870 and 2015 8)

Cheers

HANS

Edited by HANS, 02 January 2016 - 10:12 AM.

My books Investigator Weapons 1: The 1920s and 1930s and Investigator Weapons 2: Modern Day are available from Sixtystone Press.

#168 rylehNC

rylehNC

Lesser Servitor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:33 AM

I've started researching for a possible Investigator Weapons 5: Cold War (1950-1990)

Finally the Stechkin will get its due!

Happy is the tomb where no wizard hath lain, and happy the town at night whose wizards are all ashes.

-Ibn Schacabao

#169 HANS

HANS

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:13 AM

Finally the Stechkin will get its due!

Indeed; APS and APB. Plus a whole lot of other stuff that people have been requesting ;)

Cheers

HANS

My books Investigator Weapons 1: The 1920s and 1930s and Investigator Weapons 2: Modern Day are available from Sixtystone Press.

#170 pony_tail

pony_tail

Master

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:47 PM

HANS, will there be any updates to allow compatibility with the new Delta Green?

#171 HANS

HANS

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:08 AM

HANS, will there be any updates to allow compatibility with the new Delta Green?

Not in the immediate future. I've done some thinking along those lines but hesitate to speculate here. Do note, however, that the generic rules in Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game and the detailed rules in Investigator Weapons 2 are quite compatible. Just establish the weapon class (Medium Pistol etc) for some specific gun in Investigator Weapons 2, then use the specific stats such as magazine capacity rather than the generic stats, where applicable. All the generic information in Investigator Weapons 2 on weapon acquisition, laws, use, etc still applies, and the information on technical specifications, historical use, law enforcement/military service, and so on is still useful as well.

Cheers

HANS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Publisher