130 replies to this topic

#21 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

i-am-providence-hpl-bio.jpg Just a short message to say we have a re-stock of S.T. Joshi's I Am Providence (the HPL biography).

I Am Providence is issued as a two volume hardcover set comprising over 1150 pages of scholarship and includes photographs and illustrations relating to Lovecraft's life.

This will be the definitive H.P. Lovecraft biography for many years to come.

#22 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:31 PM

mula-kingdom-of-blind.jpg We've just got some Chaosium MULA monographs in, including:

Gaslight Equipment Catalogue
Gatsby and the Great Race
Kingdom of the Blind
Mysteries of the Raj
Return of the Ripper
and
Shadows of War

Just in time perhaps for Secret Shoggoth V ? ;)

#23 Paddurz

Paddurz

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron Ultra
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • LocationWest (Best) Coast of Sweden

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:18 PM

*sighs deeply*

Innsmouth House does it again! Isn't it against the law to put up irresistable items for purchasing? And It's certainly not fair to put up Gaslight items when you are still playing Shadows by Gaslight Audio Game! ;-)

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

http://twitter.com/paddurz

#24 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:40 PM

Here's the details for the last posting dates from Innsmouth House (courtesy of the Royal Mail).

Delivery to:

United Kingdom

Sat 18 Dec 2010 - Second Class.
Tue 21 Dec 2010 - First Class. "Recorded Signed" For has the same last posting dates as the 1st and 2nd Class service that the customer has chosen to apply it to.
Wed 15 Dec 2010 - Standard Parcels
Thu 23 Dec 2010 - Special Delivery

International Airmail

Mon 6 Dec 2010 - South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Australia and New Zealand
Fri 10 Dec 2010 - Eastern Europe, USA and Canada
Mon 13 Dec 2010 - Western Europe

#25 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:05 PM

Here's what's out the week commencing Monday 6th December, 2010.

If there's anything you'd like us to get in at Innsmouth House just let me know over the weekend and we should have it in by Tuesday.

Wood for Sheep anyone?

Attached File  Esdevium New Releases 6th December 2010.pdf   418.43KB   354 downloads

We will definitely be getting in the Avalon sourcebook for Call of Cthulhu and The Laundry RPG from Cubicle 7 - but can get in any of the items listed (and most things games-wise), below normal RRP.

Any purchases made through Innsmouth House do help support the site!

#26 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:57 PM

hplhs-playing-cards.jpg The HPLHS Lovecraftian Playing Cards have now arrived at Innsmouth House!

Tomorrow should see the arrival of The Laundry RPG and also the Call of Cthulhu Somerset sourcebook: Avalon (from the folks at Cubicle 7) - both of which also come with the PDF versions as well.

A re-stock and an expansion of our boardgames range are also due in.

Also in the future, keep an eye out for some new YSDC badges. :cool:

#27 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:45 PM

Due to being featured on Boing Boing we ran out of the entire stock of the playing cards in 20 minutes, but more are already on the way.

#28 Afraid of the dark

Afraid of the dark

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:09 AM

Ouch! £9.99. I've got about 150 decks in the house, but that's a bit above my budget. But if a collector wants it, then,... well they obviously do!

;)

#29 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:42 PM

Here's the (UK) games releases for 13th December, 2010.

If you're interested in anything, we can get them in to order and all sales go to help keeping Yog-Sothoth online!

Attached File  Games Releases 13th December 2010.pdf   250.59KB   119 downloads

#30 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:42 PM

adventurers-temple-of-chac.jpg We continue to extend the range at Innsmouth House, with items both new and classic.

We have a restock of the new version of the Civilization board game and more of the Carcassonne expansions.There's some good old Industrial Age horse-trading in Brass and some Indiana Jones action in The Adventurers and the Temple of Chac.

We also have the occasional "boo boo" copy delivered to us with very minor cosmetic imperfections, including Agricola - surely arranged by some old Cold War conspirators, though that may or may not involve time travel.

These and more are now available from Innsmouth House. You can always check what's new via the Innsmouth House news feed on the front page of YSDC or by simply visiting What's new at Innsmouth House?

Thanks again to everyone for your support, buying from us is another way to help olde Yoggie!

#31 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

The UK games releases for 20th December, 2010.

Of particular note, the Settlers of Catan 15th Anniversary edition and Arkham Detective Tales, Extended Edition for Trail of Cthulhu.

Attached File  Game Releases 20th December 2010.pdf   340.03KB   271 downloads

#32 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:55 PM

We have the HPLHS Lovecraftian Playing Cards back in stock!

It's a fine deck of cards featuring old HPL himself as "The Joker". :)

hplhs-playing-cards.jpg

#33 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:44 PM

musica-cthulhiana-fragment-contents.jpg ...and hot on the heels of the Lovecraftian Playing Cards re-stock comes something I've been personally been waiting years for:

Musica Cthulhiana: Fragment

The new double CD audio release from Musica Cthulhiana. For those who purchased their previous album (The Fourth) you can now get the pick up their newest release from Innsmouth House.

The CD is provided as a limited edition, restricted to 500 copies.

I've been waiting seven years for this to come out and it's been worth the wait. :)

To check out samples, visit Musica Cthulhiana's web site at: http://www.cthulhumusic.com/

#34 Afraid of the dark

Afraid of the dark

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:52 PM

I'll be picking that up at the end of the month. Sounds good, and 2.5 hours, a good deal!

#35 Eternally Lost Zeppo

Eternally Lost Zeppo

Master

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:37 PM

Ordered my copy, should be good background music for writing my Mythos-y urban fantasy novel that I've got planned. :D

#36 Afraid of the dark

Afraid of the dark

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:53 PM

Stuff it, I've ordered it now instead of waiting.

#37 Afraid of the dark

Afraid of the dark

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:59 AM

Ah, you've sent it already! There's always no rush concerning me. I used to work mail order, so as long as it turns up, then that's a winner. I take it the profit goes to keeping the site up and getting other stock in. I see that you seem to get the correct amount of donations each month, which is a good thing.and there's a lot of people viewing the site (shame they don't all post), so things are good.

Only problemn with stock is that it takes up so much room! Have you thought of getting in touch with Frothers over that miniature that I posted about. I'm assuming they'll be releasing them quite cheaply, and over a limited period, so if you were to by a few, in time you'd be the only people possibly selling them. Plus they are very small, so would take up little space. Might be worth contacting them. I don't know if miniatures are a thing that many would buy from this site.

Anyway, happy Christmas.

#38 HomoLupusDomesticus

HomoLupusDomesticus

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

Are you going to restock on the box set of the Dark Adventure Radio Theatre CDs?

RPGbericht (Dutch)

#39 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

We're planning on re-stocking the Dark Adventure Radio Theatre CDs as soon as we're able in the New Year.

We did contact some miniatures people and look into offering minis, but there didn't seem to be a great demand. It may be something we revisit in the future, though. :)

#40 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,416 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:14 PM

ysdc-member-badges.jpg Available just on the cusp of the New Year, we have Cloisonné YSDC Member Badges.

Created in R'lyeh green & gold at a discrete size of only 12.5mm (1/2") the badges go well with casual or formal attire.

The outer edge says: www.yog-sothoth.com * member * in itsy-bitsy writing. Members will know, but others would have to peer close!

These stylish green & gold pin badges are offered for general purchase. An exclusive blue & gold cloisonné badge is also available for YSDC Community Patrons.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sell