• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 Mysterioso

Mysterioso

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

Took the tree outside today and must confess was feeling a bit bummed out. Then I got my Secret Shoggoth package today and things turned around.

Inside the mailer was:
a splendid prop book (The cover is from school reference work "Experiments with Machines and Matter" but blank pages have been restitched in.);
a wonderful 1920 schematic by Crawford Tillinghast;
and another home-made object, a Cthulhu bookmark.

All of these are great.

A big thanks to Jabonko!

PS: If someone could direct me to the directions for posting a picture, I would like to take a digital picture of these and post it for all to see.

#102 CAThompson

CAThompson

Greater Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts
  • LocationChengdu, China

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:00 PM

Those pictures are making my week. Also hearing from people who got their gifts. As for those who haven't gotten their gifts yet please let me know.

#103 jabonko

jabonko

3-Dimensional Shambler

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

A big thanks to Jabonko!

Glad you liked it. For those curious: I redid the book, a friend did the schematic, and I bought the bookmark at a local craft fair.

#104 Kadath

Kadath

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:41 AM

I have received by post a puzzle of most intriguing geometries...

<snip>

The angles!
The Angles!!!

MWUhahahaha!

I hope you like it Fallorn, may it bring you Aeons of brain wrenching frustration :D My wife and I chose it off ThinkGeek.com after your Dear Secret Shoggoth post, thanks for posting the awesome pics :D

Just dont try too hard to solve it now, lest we forget the lessons learned from repeatedly watching Hellblazer...

Kadath

#105 Lammomedes

Lammomedes

Community Patron

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationPalm Bay, Florida

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:53 AM

This might be the final, or at least penultimate Xmas post...

I have finally returned home after a three week break away in the frozen northeastern US. I have seen more snow in the last three weeks than I have in the last ten years. After a long journey away from the cold (13 hours in one long driving stretch from VA to central Florida) I arrived in Florida only to come back to the Sunshine State and find it is equally frosty...

However, I did find a package from Chaosium among the piles of mail that I can only assume was from my Secret Shoggie. Two monographs: Christmas in Kingsport and Plan 09 from Halloween. I want to say thank you very much and I look forward to digging into them over the next few days. One small problem...

While Chaosium was kinda enough to leave me a nice Christmas card signed by the Chaosium staff, I have no idea who my Secret Shoggie is. Whomever you are, thank you very much for the ideal presents for a near completist.

Professor Matt