• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#101 Ningauble

Ningauble

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:24 AM

And that will make it an even $3000. How far are we away from the total we wanted to get?

About $110.

#102 MELraiders

MELraiders

Neophyte

• 8 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:37 AM

Pledged. Had to wait for my check to clear, I'm glad you didn't put the deadline earlier. I haven't been running CoC long, but I've come to associate Doc's name with quality supplements for the game. I was deeply saddened to hear of his passing. Ia, Keith.

#103 tlynch999

tlynch999

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:59 PM

We have a bit more than 24 hours left. I would like to commend everyone on their generosity. Thank you.

If, however, you've been waiting for that right moment, it has arrived. At midnight (Eastern Time) tomorrow, it closes, and will not accept any more pledges.

Thanks in advance.
Tom Lynch
President & Managing Editor
Miskatonic River Press

#104 tlynch999

tlynch999

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:31 PM

In nine hours, this fundraiser ends. As of this moment, we're $60 away from an even $3 Grand.

Again, heartfelt thanks to those who've already pitched in.
Tom Lynch
Miskatonic River Press

#105 DrummerDave

DrummerDave

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSilicon Valley

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

Everyone back into their wallets!

Let's finish strong people....

Either contribute $20 or roll 1d20+5/10d10 sanity loss. Right!

#106 StagLord

StagLord

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

The fund actually ended up at 3280. This is an amazing community and one I am proud to be part of.

We'll miss you, Doc.

#107 tlynch999

tlynch999

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:30 PM

The check arrived on Friday. I'm going to pack that and some other things into an envelope, and send them down to Sharon tomorrow. Thank you all very much for being a part of this.

And just to embarrass some, I'd like to thank Scott Glancy for shaking me out of my reverie and into doing this. Of course, I also need to thank Paul...the magnificent PoC for hosting all of this, creating this community, and making it all possible.
Tom Lynch
Miskatonic River Press

#108 tlynch999

tlynch999

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:35 PM

Hey, all...

I got a note from Sharon Herber this morning, and...well, I'll let it speak for itself:

Tom,
I'm sending this to let you know I received your package. Thank you so much. I can get my A/C ordered and installed.
Please let those on the internet know, I don't know how to put it in words as to what their donations have meant to me. From the bottom of my heart the appreciation for all of Keith's (Doc's) friends & fans all over the world. He is probably up there saying that it's nice to see I'm being taken care of. We didn't have much but the most important part was that we had each other and the love we shared couldn't be compared with anything else. We have been truly blessed to have such wonderful, caring friends. Thank you again and may God Bless each of you.

Sincerely,
Sharon

FYI, the mention of her A/C refers to the fact that her heat & air conditioning unit died over the winter. She and Doc were without heat for most of the winter, but now she doesn't have to worry about air conditioning this summer, thanks to all of you.
Tom Lynch
Miskatonic River Press

#109 Armitage

Armitage

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

Thanks for sharing Tom.

#110 Guest_squashua_*

Guest_squashua_*

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:55 PM

FYI, the mention of her A/C refers to the fact that her heat & air conditioning unit died over the winter. She and Doc were without heat for most of the winter, but now she doesn't have to worry about air conditioning this summer, thanks to all of you.

Also she lives in Central Florida.

Which is hot.