• This topic is locked This topic is locked
140 replies to this topic

#41 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:24 PM

The 34th Cthulhu Podcast is released with a continuance of "Through the Brazillian Wilderness and The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath. The music is another track from Marion Harris.

#42 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:20 PM

The 35th Cthulhu Podcast is available for download!

In this episode we continue the reading of "Through the Brazilian Wilderness" by T Roosevelt and then have musical interlude before listening to a dark poetical piece set to music, by James Patton

#43 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:33 PM

The 36th Cthulhu Podcast is available for download!

In this episode we continue the reading of "Through the Brazilian Wilderness" by T Roosevelt and then have musical interlude before listening to part 10 of Lovecrafts "The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath!.

#44 johnnyhamper

johnnyhamper

Knight of the Outer Void

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:57 PM

Hey FNH. I love the Dreamquest podcasts you are doing right now. great history, period music and some of my favourite stories. Bedtime reading was never this much fun.

Thanks man.
Think on.

#45 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:07 PM

The 37th episode of the Cthulhu Podcast is available for download. We continue the readings of "Through the Brazillian Wilderness" and Lovecrafts "The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath".

#46 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

The 38th episode of the Cthulhu podcast is available for download.

More from both "Through the Braziallian Wilderness" and "The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath" as well as a 1923 musical number from Billy Murray.

#47 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:09 PM

The 40th of the Cthulhu Podcasts has been released.

In this episode of the Cthulhu podcast your host takes a bit of a break due to illness ( a cold that just wont go ). So rather than any reading by myself I've broken the format and included little bits from different places.

The first segment is a piece of ambient style music from a group called "the Unnameable", the album is called "Graves are not hard to digg and acids loth to burn"(sic), the track is called "Teeth & Claws Sharpened on Centuries of Corpses".

This is followed by a short story written by Lord Dunsany called "Horde of Gebbelins" and is read by Mark Smith.

Then is an H.P. Lovecraft poem called "The Book, Pursuit, the Key" which is read and put to a musical accompanyment by Colin Timothy Gagnon.

The show winds up with another shorter track from the Unnameable, this one nicely called "If I am mad, it is a mercy".

.[/b]

#48 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:57 PM

Episode 41 of the Cthulhu Podcast has been released.

I start the show with part 9 of "Through the Brazillion Wilderness" by Teddy Roosevelt. Today we hear a story about man-eating big cats.

Then is a musical number from 1928 by Abe Lymans California Ambassador Hotel Orchestra called "A Jazz Holiday".

The show ends with the dramatic final part of H.P. Lovecraft's "The Dream Quest of Unkown Kadath" read for us by Maureen O'Brien.

Remember folks, I'm always looking for peoples contributions. Stories, poems, articles. There's no money in it, it's done for fun, and would generally be released under an Attrib' Non-Com No-Deriv license. The show will claim no rights on your work.

#49 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

Epsiode 43 of the Cthulhu podcast has been released.

In this episode we continue with teddy's book, Through the Brazillion Wilderness then listen to a 1928 musical number and then leap into a short story from The King in Yellow entitled "The mask".

#50 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

Episode 44 of the Cthulhu podcast has been released.

In this episode we continue the trip "Through the Brazillian Wilderness" and hear for the first time about Piranas!

Then a period piece of music from Whispering Jack Smith

The main feature is part 1 of "The Rats in the Wall".

Oh and it's off topic a little but I read a "dark" short story on the 100th episode of the DrabbleCast so you might want to check that out.

#51 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:50 PM

Episode 45 of the Cthulhu podcast is now available for download.

In this episode we have part 14 of teddy Roosevelt's trip through the jungle and a track from Marrian Harris, a rousing mand martial track from 1918.

The fiction this week is part 2 of "The Rats in the walls" by Howard himself!

#52 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:27 PM

Episode 46 of the Cthulhu Podcast was released on saturday.

The main feature is "Mark of the beast" by Rudyard Kipling.

Music from 1929, a track called Marianne.

And of course the show opens with the next part of "Through the Brazillian Wilderness".

Next Sunday a Lovecraft story, but which one...

#53 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:57 AM

The 47th Cthulhu podcast has been released. In this stripped down podcast we have just a reading of Mr Lovecraft's "Dagon" and a long piece of mood music!

#54 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

The 48th Cthulhu podcast is available for download. In this weeks episode we continue the reading of Teddy Roosevelts book "Through the Brazillian Wilderness", then a musical track from 1923 by Fletch Henderson called "Shake your feet".

The main feature today is specially written story by Robert Evans called "The Well"

#55 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:54 PM

The 49th Cthulhu podcast is available for download. IN this episode we continue with "Through the Brazillain Wilderness", have a 1923 musical number then listen to a Lord Dunsany tale and wind up with a cool piece of creepy modern music.

Too much? I think not!

#56 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:55 PM

Wow! It's finally here, the 50th Cthulhu podcast show.

In this episode I read "Pickman's Model", play a 1920 Ted Lewis musical number, and read part 17 of "Through the Brazillian Wilderness".

There's a lot of me in this episode so I had to draft in a guest to do the continuity.

#57 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

The 51st Cthulhu podcast is available for download.

In this episode we hear the next installment of "Through the Brazilian Wilderness" and a 1923 track from Marrion Harris. The main story is a Robert E. Howard story starring Solomon Kane, called "Rattle of Bones".

#58 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:01 AM

The 52nd Cthulhu podcast is now available for download.

As well as continuing Teddy Roosevelts book, we have a 1925 musical number and then the main feature is part 1 of a two part story by William La Fleur. William also write "Northern Faery Ring" which I featured on the show a while back.

This story is set in warmer climes and starts with a suicide. You cant get more Lovecraftian than that!

Come on by and take a listen. :D

#59 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:22 PM

The 53rd Cthulhu podcast is available for download.

Short of time this week, the show only contains part 2 of "Bellwethers Asteroid.

#60 FNH

FNH

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:57 PM

The 55th Cthulhu podcast is available for download.

In this episode we breeze past another reading from Through the Brazillian Wilderness and blow over a 1929 musical number and draft into the main story which is a short taken from "The King in Yellow" that's called "The Street of the Four Winds", read for us by Peter Yearsley.