Photo
- - - - -

Death in Dunwich

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 khards

khards

Master

• Old Patron
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 10:11 AM

Hi Guys

UK collector after a bit of help. I picked up a bunch of CofC adventures from GenCon on Saturday, did you SEE the condition of the CofC books at the 'House Atreides' stand, Wow!

One which I picked up is the 'Theatre of the Mind' book 'Death in Dunwich', my problem is that the 'Keepers Only' envelope that is glued into the back of the book is still intact.

Now, I really don't want to open it, does anybody have an open copy? I'd be more than happy to pay postage costs etc on a photocopy of its contents.

Thanks

Kev

#2 Shapermc

Shapermc

Master

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 04:13 PM

You lucky bastard.

Too bad i live in the US :( (I also dont have this book.)

#3 Robbie

Robbie

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 12:09 PM

My 'Death in Dunwich' envelope is sealed too . . . IF you manage to obtain the contents . . . could you let me have a copy!? 8)
Robbie

#4 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,407 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 05:43 PM

...and so is mine...

I'm noticing a recurring theme here :)

Khards, what other CoC material did House Atreides have at Gen Con UK? Anyone know if they have a web address?

Paul

#5 Robbie

Robbie

Lesser Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 09:36 PM

...and so is mine...

I'm noticing a recurring theme here :)
Paul

A collector sold his entire collection to them basically -- but be advised that all the really good stuff has now gone. I have to admit to having picked up a lot of goodies off Malcolm myself. Here's House Atreides web address. As the URL suggests, they are mostly a CCG company, but they sell RPG stuff as a sideline. Although it has to be said that that sideline is getting more expansive and better.

The service I've had from them has been superb.
Robbie