In celebration of H.P. Lovecraft's birthday and Summer (although, of course it is raining as I type this), I'm running a competition. The idea is simple: send Yoggie a scenario on a postcard. A shortlist will be selected by popular acclaim and a secret cabal of judges will select the winners.
Pelgrane Press are happy to provide prize support for this contest, which includes ephemera, a clue to the Darcy mystery and a $50 Pelgrane Press voucher, with two $25 runner-up prizes.
Send your post card to this address :
P.O. Box 315
SHIPLEY, BD18 9DB
- The scenario should fit on one side of a single postcard, no larger than A5 in size.
- The scenario should relate to the image on the front and contain no references to rules (so it is playable with any system).
- The front can contain minor annotations (such as dingbats or numbers) linked to writing on the back but not extra writing.
- The postcard doesn't have to contain the whole detailed scenario but should be enough for a Keeper to run the game.
- The closing date is Hallowe'en 2011. Any postcards received after that date will not be considered for a prize.
(Thanks to Dave L, see here for his card which inspired this competition, for Paul of Cthulhu for hosting the competition and Pelgrane Press for providing prize support)