Ever wonder what happens after you finish a scenario? Do the bad guy's family come to avenge him? Does the cult reform under new leadership? Do things go back to normal? Well, here is your chance to tell us!
Yog-Sothoth.com is sponsoring a contest where you can submit a sequel to an already published scenario. Submissions should be a maximum of 10,000 words, playable in one or two sessions and must build off an already existing scenario. Submissions must be received by Friday October 1st, 2010.
Submissions will be judged by Trevlix (YSDC Admin) and Gol-Goroth (Miskatonic River Press) and PoC (YSDC Admin). While they will read through every submitted scenario, due to time constraints it won't be physically possible to play them.
* The first place winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to chaosium.com
* The second place will receive a $25 gift certificate to chaosium.com
If you've had an idea for a scenario tickling at the back of your mind here's an excellent opportunity to share...
Have fun and good luck! We look forward to seeing what you've got!
* Submissions must be a maximum of 10,000 words and ideally playable in one-two sessions.
* Entries must be received by October 1, 2010.
* Submissions must be a sequel to an existing scenario. Participants must include the name of the scenario being built upon and where it can be found (e.g. what book it is located in, where it can be downloaded, etc.)
* Participants cannot create a sequel scenario to one they have written themselves. In other words, if you wrote the first one you can't write the second one! (At least for this contest. )
* One entry per individual.
* All entries must be in English.
* Any images submitted should be copyright free. Please don't use images from the original scenario unless you have written permission from the original author and/or publisher.
* Submitted scenarios will remain the property of the author.
* Scenarios should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit only in plain text, RTF or MS WORD format. Images may be embedded or attached to the email.
* Judges and their family are not eligible for prizes.
* Winners will have their scenarios posted on Yog-Sothoth.com. All other participants may choose to post their submission for download if they choose.