The event is very kindly sponsored by Hippocampus Press (with some additional prize support from YSDC), providing a multitude of prizes (well, at least eight).
The rules for entry are fairly simple and can be found in the following thread: The Cold Letters Event
The deadline for entry is 31st December, 2011. Be as creative as you like and take the opportunity to entertain your fellow Yoggies with your dark wisdom!
So what's on your fridge?
Courtesy of Hippocampus Press (and YSDC) there are *eight* prizes up for grabs which include:
- A copy of the CD-ROM of HPL Collected Essays
- A copy of HPL's Letters to Alfred Galpin
- A copy of HPL's Letters to Rheinhart Kleiner
- A copy of the Lovecraft Annuals 1, 2, 3 & 4
- A proof copy of Ramsey Campbell's Inhabitant of the Lake and Other Unwelcome Tenants - since the title of the competition is a spin-off of the re-printed anthology of this (Cold Print)