Prize support is being generously provided by Pelgrane Press which includes vintage ephemera, a clue to the Darcy mystery (Investigator's Guide to Occult London) and Pelgrane Press store vouchers.
Read on for the full details and we look forward to your creations! All cards will be posted in our postcards thread here on YSDC for everyone to enjoy.
In celebration of H.P. Lovecraft's birthday and Summer, GBSteve in conjunction with Pelgrane Press and YSDC is running a competition. The idea is simple: send Yoggie a scenario on a postcard. A shortlist will be selected by popular acclaim and a secret cabal of judges will select the winners.
Pelgrane Press are happy to provide prize support for this contest, which includes ephemera, a clue to the Darcy mystery and a $50 Pelgrane Press voucher, with two $25 runner-up prizes.
Send your postcard to this address
P.O. Box 315
- The scenario should fit on one side of a single postcard, no larger than A5 in size.
- The scenario should relate to the image on the front and contain no references to rules (so it is playable with any system).
- The front can contain minor annotations (such as dingbats or numbers) linked to writing on the back but not extra writing.
- The postcard doesn't have to contain the whole detailed scenario but should be enough for a Keeper to run the game.
- It should be a commercially available postcard with an image on the front and a stamp & address on the back.
- The closing date is Hallowe'en 2011. Any postcards received after that date will not be considered for a prize (but still very welcome)!